Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Recent Transplants taking well, not too many side effects.

Well our recent transplant to Fernley, NV--affectionately named Ferntucky by our more urban Reno neighbors; just to our east is Fallabama, on the map you would find Fallon--seems to be going pretty well. We love our new home! Schools are good. It continues to be a work in progress making new friends and adjusting to the ward. We miss all of our Missoula friends!
Loron still has his nose in a book, he will be taking his licensing exams in two weeks...pray for him! I got my living & dining room, and kitchen painted, thanks for your help Jen! Loron says it reminds him of pea soup, but I think its pretty cool! I also got a new calling, yep, no rest for the wicked I guess, I'll be filling in as 2nd counselor in the Relief Society for the next few years. If any of you have any genius ideas please send them my way! I just got here, can't believe they hired someone right off the street!! The kids are making new friends, and there are actually some kids in their primary classes for them to play with, can you tell we have missed the Nilssons!

0 comments: