Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break in Sacramento

4 comments:

Powelson Family said...

I tride to use the link you sent in your e-mail, but it went to some strange bible, jesus saves web page... I thaught it was a joke, then I found the real powelson blog.. love you guys.. hope to see you soon.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Great to see you guys are having a great time in Nevada. We are freezing here in Missoula. There was a little snow and rain this morning. Yuck. It is great to see your family. Check out our blog. I am having so much fun with it. Take care and Congrats to your husband.

Amy said...

Summer- so glad you joined the blogging world- man it was so good to see you! We will have to get together for longer next time.

jana jacob said...

Summer -my dear friend. It's so good to see what is going on with your darling family! I am just so sad that we are so far away...it has been way too long since we've seen each other. I am glad to hear that you guys are enjoying your new home...it is always an adjustment. You are going to love serving as the Relief Society...I had the same calling in Boise and absolutely loved it! You will do amazingly well, as you also do! Thanks for sending the link...I too ended up at some Bible site....so glad I found the real thing! Tell Loron congrats and good luck from me!