Monday, January 5, 2009

Homemaking Hangover

So yeah, I am the enrichment counselor in the ward and really enjoy it. I don't know if you can relate, but I think I always get homemaking hangover after a big activity. I swear the next day I am pretty much useless. So we did the crafty thing in November, did the blocks and vinyl stuff, a birthday organization box, and some pretty darn cute placemat purses, they make great little scripture bags for my girls, humanitarian kits, and some ornaments. Also did a little Christmas treat idea class, which just wasn't the same without you Amy! The sisters in the ward seemed to have a good time. Though I have to admit that they are usually very easy to please which makes my job much more enjoyable! We sure think this is a great ward!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS do such darling ideas! I'm sure the ladies loved it all. It's great to see you back blogging again. I was wondering what happened to you!

Annie Jane said...

Ummm, we are easy to please? Umm, well, I just think that you are VERY qualified, mega-talented and EXTREMELY appreciated!
But I am not going to say more because I am becoming one of those strange friends that makes you feel weird for giving too many compliments.