Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To all you blog readers...

Ha ha, made you look. You thought this would be a great new post for you check out...promise to get something up this evening. Check back for a better update. Hope all is well!

9 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

You. are. a. rascal! Get on it.

Annie Jane said...

Oh Summer!

Brittany said...

you would!! you could of taken those few precious seconds to write something good!!

Green Montana said...

This comment is not pertaining to your lack of blogging, but to your very glorious Christmas decor a couple of entries ago.
Looks like a Martha spread! Seriously great decor for the holidays.... Linds

Nina Winward said...

Summer I can't believe how big your kids are! It was so fun to take at a look at all your pictures. Hope things are going great!

Julie Johnston said...

Hey, e-mail me your address and I'll invite you to my blog!
adam1juliejohnston@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I love looking at your blog for pic ideas, I love the black & white on the side! How is everything in NV? We miss you!

Becky said...

still waiting for that post you were promising! It'd better be big! Just kidding!

Jacklyn said...

Cute blog but we need MORE. Your family is so cute!