Sunday, June 14, 2009

Proud to be Americans...mostly

So, yeah technically I am not American, still a Canadian, but, we are proud to call America home and thankful for the opportunities that have been ours here! We headed to Carson City in April with Tressa and her girls for a little Tea Partying. What an inspiring experience. Loron and I have also been reading The 5000 Year Leap by Cleon Skousen. If you haven't picked it up, take the time! It is such a great look at the Constitution and the founding of our country and what a miracle it was. God's hand in the creation of this nation is truly undeniable!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you liked the 5000 year leap, you should read the book "The Real George Washington" The only place I could find it was on Amazon. Definitely worth the read! It shows the morals and values that our country was founded on!