Meet Maggie PearlBorn: January 9, 20101:47pm8lbs 14 oz21" long
Congratulations! She is adorable!
she has a really little bum crack not like evie long bottom...hopefully britt will enjoy this post. It is just what i thought when I say the picture sorry if it is weird!
She is absolutely perfect! Congratulations!!! missing you
She is beautiful! Congratulations. I love her name, that was on my list if we would have ever had a girl.
I love her picture on the top left. It's as if she is saying, why have I left my mom's tummy?...where am I? She's darling!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! She is adorable!
she has a really little bum crack not like evie long bottom...hopefully britt will enjoy this post. It is just what i thought when I say the picture sorry if it is weird!
She is absolutely perfect! Congratulations!!! missing you
She is beautiful! Congratulations. I love her name, that was on my list if we would have ever had a girl.
I love her picture on the top left. It's as if she is saying, why have I left my mom's tummy?...where am I? She's darling!!
Post a Comment