Friday, July 18, 2008

Camping at Boca, July 4th






Call us crazy, we coasted into Fernley at 11pm from Canada, and left the next morning at 9am to go camping with Jen & Brodie at Boca. It was worth the effort! We just lazed aroung the lake and enjoyed the good company.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Holy Moly! I'm in Powelson blog posting heaven. So many posts! Man you guys have so much fun and always have a good trip planned. I don't think I even knew you went to Canada! yeah, I'm a good friend. Looks like camping was a blast, and your kids are so stinking cute.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are in back in blogging world!! I've missed my Summer!! Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! Love ya

Powelson Family said...

Good pics... I love Loron's stache.... I need to come to Reno and go fly fishing with you.. Hope all is well and you still have some fun planned for the rest of summer.. you may have had it all already.. Love you guys.