
I can't believe my baby is 4! I am not quite sure how it happened so quickly! We sure do love having Chloe around. Chlopsy is lovely nickname bestowed by her dad because she had clogged tear ducts as a baby and in the mornings would only be able to open up one eye, get it...cyclops...chlopsy. Anyways back to the birthday wishes. We had a great week celebrating Chloe's big event. We had presents, and a pajama party, and went mini golfing, and had pizza, and had to have a birdie cake...I admit animals are not my forte...you should have seen the lion (that looked more like a mutant horse) I tried for Brigham's 1st birthday! All that mattered was that she loved it. Happy Birthday my sweet girl we sure love having you in our family. You make us laugh with your funny expressions and antics, we love your hugs, your willingness to help, that twinkle in your eye, and the way you laugh! Now if you could just stop growing and stay my cute little Chloe forever I think I would be content!! We love you!!












7 comments:
Happy Birthday little miss 4 year old! Summer, I love the cake - what a talented woman you are (but I already knew that). Can't wait to see you!
What a beautiful cake!!
Seriously, would you stop hogging all the talents? That cake is amazing. I made a fondant cake for Jacey when she turned three. It was purple and yellow with flower cutouts. BUt you would laugh if you saw it, it looks like a third grader did it compared to that. What a cute little girl Chloe is! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Hey! So fun to see you on here! Now go visit my site and find more friends!
Summer! Your kids are so dang cute, so fun to see what you guys are up to. :)
Beautiful little girl! So glad we get to see more of her. 4 years old! what a big girl. Absolutely love the cake! Can't wait for you to teach me how to do fondant (hint hint!)
chloe i love you
Post a Comment