Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chloe's Post

Well Chloe always has to do what big sister does, so here is her post. i went to the museum and holded a snake. I like my cousin LOTTIE REALLY LOTS, so much. I love my mom and my dad. I love Jesus too. I love saying my prayers. I love my sister and brother, my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmas and grandpas. I love everyone in the world even my friends and family. I love flowers. I got a new doll at Christmas her name is Camille. My favorite foods are ice cream and tomatoes with seasoning salt on top. I also like dogs,bunnies, cats, and zebras. My favorite thing to do is play Snorta and hold babies.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Chloe I think your auntie britt and cousin Lucy and Evie love you more!! We can't wait to see you soon, you are our favorite chloe!!

Adalia said...

Hi Chloe! I miss being your primary teacher we had so much fun in our class! I love your post your such a great writer!