Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maggie's first Photo Shoot



We were so exicted to have our friend Jen Barnes take some newborn pictures of Maggie. We snuck in a few shots of our own during the shoot. I am sure these are nothing even close to hers but its just a teaser...gotta love the accessories! Girls are such fun!

17 comments:

Angela said...

Love these pics--that scale is such a neat prop.

McCandless Co. said...

She is SOOOO cute, I love the pictures, I love the hats, and the scale....all so darling! What is your green flower made out of? I LOVE it!Can't wait to see more.

Janie said...

Ahhhh!! She is sooooo cute. I would expect nothing less given the already adorabble line up of kids you have. I can't wait to see beautiful Maggie in person.

PS. cute pix.

ashley said...

so so so cute, she looks like a much better picture taker then lottie was, I can't wait for the rest and I want the hats please and thankyou.

Life Is Golden said...

I'm dying!!!! I love everything about her! Congratulations and good job... you make beautiful babies.

Cylee Pressley said...

I am so happy for you! You really do make beautiful babies. I am glad you are doing well. That baby is going to be spoiled with all the little helpers around.

Katie said...

She is absolutely precious! Love the pics, and those hats & flower are to die for!
You guys must be in heaven with this new little one.
Congrats!

TIFF said...

Congrats!! She looks amazing and so perfectly beautiful!!! But then again, all of your kids do!

~ Katie said...

She's precious. The pictures are awesome!! I love the one of all the kids too!!

Brady Wood said...

makes me want to cry cause I can't hold and squeeze her yet!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Brady Wood said...

ps that was me britt not brady that made that last comment...he probably wants to squeeze her but without the tears!

ashley said...

I cannot believe you do not even have me on your blog list. sisters no more... or at least til you add me.

Rachel said...

Congratulations Summer. She's beautiful.

jana jacob said...

Oh Summer - she is just perfect! Such DARLING pictures! I loved seeing all the darling posts! Congrats to you guys!

LindsayB said...

congrats summer, she is perfect..of course!

LindsayB said...

also, i just read britt's comment as brady when i didn't know it wasn't him and i was like, well he was raised with 4 sisters so i guess he's an emotional guy

Amy said...

SO SO DARLING!