Hey there, I know, I know! It's pretty bad when you start getting requests to post something new. So here goes... We pretty much skipped the country for August, heading back up to Canada to hang with the family. Since then it has been crazy-back-to-schoolnesss and I just haven't gotten around to it. I promise to be better! You asked for it, so here comes the posts, get your Powelson fix here! Love you all!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun posts. You are so amazingly talented. I can't believe you're so close. I kept thinking you were in Canada or Alaska or something like that. Let us know if you are in Utah or we'll let you know when we are passing through Nevada.
Hey Summer, I will totally share the secret of my chocolate cake. It is my grandmother's recipe, whom I have never met. She is my dad's mom and she died when my dad was 16. (really sad story, both of his parents were killed by a drunk driver. His dad was the bishop and they were going to visit someone. A drunk driver hit them, and his dad died instantly. While he was at his dad's funeral, his mom passed away in the hospital. It was on the news, pretty brutal. But I DO know that my grandma was a great cooker/baker.)
So the secret of the cake is that it has no eggs. It has miracle whip (or salad dressing) in it instead. It is rich and chewy and dense and delicious. If you want the recipe, just let me know.
Yay! Wahoo! Yipee! I'm so glad you're back! I've been devoted to checking. There's so much to say... Congrats on your first "paid" wedding cake (I know it was delicious), the kids are getting cuter (if it's possible) every day, I'm obsessed with Evie's hair, and I love love love the vintage bracelet! You're a talent that's for sure!
If your confused, it's cause I ditched the Mac blog, and conformed.
Oh Summer, how I have missed hearing what you have been up to! I ADORE your braclets, they are the most darling ones I have ever seen! I would love to see more! Your cake looks heavenly! Gesh, you are just too talented! Your summer looked so fun! I just wish that I was able to have seen you! Hopefully, next time we can be in Canada together!
Post a Comment