




Sometimes I wonder why we torture ourselves...but I guess this was worth it. At 3:30am we woke, got ready, hauled the kids to the van, and headed into Reno. By 4:30 we had the three little ones nestled into our large red wagon and Loron pulled them to the park. We made it just in time to see the "glow" show and "dawn patrol" and then got to enjoy watching the rest of the balloons. It was a spectacular sight. It took three days to recover from that early morning escapade!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Up Up And Away
Posted by summer at 1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've always wanted to do that. Very cool! And good for you for making memories for your kids.
Just checking in with you again. Our family loves the balloon festival in Provo on the Fourth of July. We don't have to get up quite that early (we leave about 5:45am) but it does make for a long day with fireworks that night. Glad your kids had fun!
Post a Comment