We clebrated Brigs birthday with friends and family on Sunday. The cake was Indiana Jones, he thought it was cool, so thats all that counts. On his birthday we headed out to Tahoe and went hiking to Eagle Lake. It was a beautiful, relaxing day. Hope you had a good one Brigs!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy Be-lated Birthday Brigs! I love the cake... we made a pool side cake once with palm trees, but we used tootsie rolls and green fruit roll-ups for leaves.
I do use photoshop for the border on my pictures... I lasso a rectangle around the edges, and then copy and paste my picture inside of it, then save it all as one jpeg. If you need better details, just email me. Did you get the message I sent you on facebook? I finished those darn canvases.
Summer! Your kids have changed so much since you left Missoula last year. Miss you lots! V.T. just isn't the same!
Love, Natalie
Post a Comment