Friday, April 25, 2008

Calling all Tooth Fairies


Yep, Sophie has lost her first tooth! And she wants to tell you about it...

i lost a tooth on the 9th. i have been wiggling it a lot and eating crunchy food. Everything I would eat I would ask my mom, "will this make my tooth looser?". The tooth fairy left $5 under by pillow...I am working on losing more teeth!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah Sophie! Halle will probably be a year (or year and a half) behind you- they get their teeth late and lose them late.
Sophie- you will look darling with a toothless grin :) Keep on losing them:)

Candy said...

Hello Summer, you cute thing! Your blog looks great, love the pics! How did you get a big picture of your kids at the top? I haven't figured that one out yet. So glad you guys moved here and I'm so glad to get to know you.

Anonymous said...

too cute! We miss you guys. i am glad I will get updates on your life. Very cute blog - but of course, it is summer's!!! Love you

RocketBox Boy said...

Way fun that you are blogging! This will be lots of fun to see what you guys are up to.

Okay so I definitely can not tell my kids that your tooth fairy gives out $5 a tooth! Our tooth fairy only leaves $1 a tooth. No wonder your daughter can hardly wait to loose another. I would knock out all my teeth for that much money.

Keep Posting!
Heidi (your cousin)