We had a very creepy crawly time at the Wilbur May Museum in Reno this last weekend. We oohed and ahhed at beautiful butterflies, and cringed at giant bugs, ughhh, played with robotic bugs, pretended to be butterflies, saw giant Koi that Grandpa Dave would have loved to pet, and bugs that were ten feet tall! We even got to hold tickly millipedes.
I finally bribed the kids to touch the snakes. Except we found Chloe's cryptonite...our fearless wonder was terrified of the slithery beasts. It was a great excursion and Brigham has now added herpatologist to his list of future ambitions. Well, I am going to make this quick I have to finish a cake and wrap presents...happy birthday Chloe tomorrow!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
There's bigger bugs out there!
Posted by summer at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Alright, I had a hard time looking at all the pictures!! I got the chills several times. I can't believe you and your kids were holding them. Oooo another chill!
Happy Birthday Chloe- you are the cutest 4 year old I know!
Post a Comment