Thursday, October 30, 2008

ALL HALLOW"S EVE


8 comments:

Annie Jane said...

SO FUN! What darling costumes. I love the cakes. The snake one is my favorite. What are you making this halloween?

Life Is Golden said...

I love the new look... and I always love your costume choices... you inspire me.

Powelson Family said...

lovin the new blog decor!! you rule summer! and I cannot say enough about your beautiful kids!

Amy said...

So much fun! Summer- you know I love you-- it helps that we both have the same disease--although- i think you have it worse. :)

Adalia said...

cute pics! You are so creative, I wish that could wear off on me.

Cylee Pressley said...

Summer can you get any more creative than you already are? I love your music you have too! I'm calling you next year for cute costume ideas.

Thank you so much for the announcements you made. We LOVE them.

Karen said...

Hey! I hope you don't mind my snooping...Your family is so cute.I love the themed Halloween costumes. Your back ground is great. Did you design it yourself?

Rachel said...

Holy cow those costumes are AMAZING!!!

I took dinner to a friend who had a baby last week and thought of you. I think of you and the fabulous dinner you brought to us every time someone has a baby. I'm obviously still thinking about your chicken wrapped in bacon and the fantastic salad you brought. Two years later might I add.

Hope all is well.