Don't you hate how it seems that everything breaks all at once. And who knew I was so addicted to my camera and computer! So my camera broke in October and my computer is being completely obnoxious...Loron is giving me my Christmas early, Dell is building me laptop as we speak!!! I AM SO EXCITED! Now I will have no more excuses for not learning photoshop. So I finally got my pictures develped at Wal-ly world and I am going to ignore my laundry and dishes for a few more minutes and do some posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Congrats on the early Christmas present! Yipee! Your family picture on the side is very nice. Has that been there a while?
Hey I think I am ignoring my dishes and laundry to read your blog! Fun fun, hopefully I can get learning photoshop too!
I too am without a camera- just in time for Christmas. Oh well- the computer should be great. If you learn photo shop then you will have to come and teach me. :) Miss you still. So weber is beautiful, hint hint :)
Great, once you get your new stuff then you are really going to be doing amazing things aren't you.
You need to have an enrichment night that can teach all of us uncreative folk how to do some things.
Hey guys, how are you! Add me to your list! And check out my personal blog too!
http://jeanniemineer.blogspot.com/
Hey, I don't have your new address! Email it to me if you don't mind, I would love to send you a xmas card.
astansel at hotmail dot com. Thanks!
Hey Sum,
It's good to catch up with you...Your family is beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
P.S. Bridget loves to skip at recess too. The only song I can remember is: Strawberry Shortcake Huckleberry Pie, who will be your lucky guy...then you say boys names until you mess up. Bridget informed me that she already heard that one at school!
Hey, Daniel just got me a computer also, a little after Christmas present. It's a Dell also, so go ahead and figure out Vista and Photoshop for me and I'll be in touch! Oh, my doesn't come for another couple weeks! But it's gonna be PINK!
Post a Comment