Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm doing a jig!

Woohoo! I have finally caught up on my blogging. I admit its more about quantity than quality at this point, but I am glad to be done! So as part of my new resolutions for the year I am going to try to stay up on my blogging...we will see how it lasts!

6 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Wow, you did some massive blogging. Good job. I love being able to see all the fun things you and your family do.

linda said...

Way cute, your family is darling. You are so creative with your blog. I love it.

Candy said...

Hey SUmmer, yes I'd love to have you make me a banner. I have had that one in my shop for a LONG time now and need a change. I really do appreciate it.

Becky said...

Wow! Of course I remember you! It was fun being in YW with you while it lasted (not long) but I'm back in YW now in Idaho. I'm the second counselor over the Beehives and I'm really enjoying myself. It helps that we're not all combined together like we were in Missoula. That made things so tough! Anyway, how has your family been? Are you still in the same ward?

Amy said...

Maybe I need that New Years Resoluti0on too! got your message-- I will call!

Brittany said...

you are behind again!!