As a mom, there are days when you feel like you should have done more with your little ones...not this day! I gave myself a big pat on the back on this one! The kids were so excited to see SNOW! The girls were dying to make a snowman, but the snow was so dry that wouldn't even stick together. So being the fantastic :) mom that I am I took the spray bottle outside and proceeded to wet down the snow to create our snowballs. It was a pretty good mom day! This almost tops the pink snowman we made a few years back!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Snow Day
Posted by summer at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I will have to try that in my future of snow days with the kids...
Good idea! You are so creative. Your children will always remember things like that!
Post a Comment