Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sisters!

Sidenote...Loron just walked in the door from work, looked over my shoulder and just about fainted (or is that not a very manly thing to do...) And I quote, "Oh my goodness, are you serious, I can't believe, I thought you were done with that part of your life." I know, you better all sit down so that the shock of my return to the blogging world doesn't lead to any injuries!

So in browsing my pics over the last few months this is one of my favs. I love that my girls are the best of friends. When we moved here we moved them out of their double bed to a couple of twins. Every night they would sleep together in one of the twins! So uncomfortable, but so sweet. They are back in the big bed and all over each other. I don't know how they get any sleep! I always want to sing them that song from White Christmas, Sisters...there were never such devoted sisters.

A little shout out to my sisters...I sure love you all and wish we could be together more! You are the best! Congrats Linsey on your beautiful Elle. Don't worry Ash it will happen soon enough!

0 comments: