So give me your opinion, should I buzz Brigs' hair for the summer or not?? Pros: I don't have to comb throught his thick mop or style it. Cons: He looks so much better with hair! Loron's vote is that he should just wear a hat every day... If I die I hope someone will take pity on my girls and help them do their hair, because that will be his solution for them too, ahh the agony to watch them from above and only see baseball caps! Sorry, Loron would like me to clarify, he claims he would get them cute girly hats, like ones with daisies and birds nests on them, yeah that makes it so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
NOOOOO BUUUZZZZZZZ!!! DId I make that clear enough...I much prefer hair even if it is all tassled. I promise that I will take pity on your kids if you take pity on mine. If you live far away then I will come down a couple times a year and help them choose what they should wear....who am I kidding you have Sophie, I'm sure she can whip up some awesome dos, and color coordinate for the whole family. ps I was more than surprised to see that YOU posted.
glad to see you back in the blogging world. It has been too long since we chatted. I sure hope all is well. I need to call you one of these days!! Love ya
Welcome back!!! Don't do it! He is such a handsome boy with that great hair. If Lorin stays her in Ferntucky I would do their hair every sunday. :)
I am going to be the one to go against the grain ...buzz it. If its terrible it can grow back. What does he want?
Hey! I was so excited to see the new pics. I just buzzed Jackson's hair after months of growing it out. It's kind of a long buzz. I love it for summer...he is the only one of my kids with super thick hair. By the end of summer it will be long again!
I also say BUZZ it!! I love a buzz cut for summer. No mess, no time, ALL boy!! My boys always have a buzz cut for summer and they love it! Hey, if you don't like it, it'll always grow back! He'd be cute either way! Let us know what happens!
I say buzz it! On the last day of school, after tossing the lunch boxes, my best friend and I have our annual "buzz off" for the boys. It is perfect for the hot summer months (swimming and beach almost every day!). By the time school starts again the hair is back!
What is to lose? Plus if you don't like it Lorin can win and Brigham can wear a hat. Heaven forbid if something should happen to you I will just give your girls the famous McGowan family hair cut, wondering what that is just look at us at church, I am the only one without. (can't wait for Abby to get longer hair). I am pretty sure you would find a way to do it from Heaven.
My vote is no buzz. I don't think it is very cute, maybe just cut it really short so it still has a little style, but not thick and hot for the summer.
GAP has the cutest boy hats right now!!!
Post a Comment