Monday, September 15, 2008

Going vintage...





Okay, so I know that I have got to take better pictures of my jewelry stuff. But I just wanted to show you my new favorite obsession. I love vintage flowers! I made the cutest bracelets for my girls and will have to take pics of them and post them soon! Anyways check out these fun little creations I did using some vintage pieces.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the earrings that are pictured second. Love them! You are Miss creativity!

molly said...

Ohhhh! I LOVE them. So cool. Do you take orders? What about baby girl bracelets?

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Glad you posted something so we could all see what you have been up too. Looks like so much fun.

Candy said...

I LOVE THEM! And I'm so glad you started posting again, yay! Seriously you should open an etsy shop. where do you find your beads? love them all!

Cylee Pressley said...

Summer, I have never meet someone with more talent than you. What can't you do?
I just wanted to apologize again for making you late to book club the other night. Know that I owe ya one.
I love your blog. You have such a cute family.