Sound the trumpets, drum roll please...
We are having a BABY! We are so excited to finally welcome another little addition to the family. Baby #4 will join us sometime in January. Can't wait to meet the little one.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
At Last...
Posted by summer at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Congrats!! That is great news!! Are you going to find out what you are having? Exciting for you!!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! I love blogs; I'd probably wouldn't have know about the baby otherwise. Hope you are feeling okay.
Here is a funny little story for you....I have been HORRIBLE about updating my own blog, let alone checking on anyone else's blog. So, I finally woke up from my trance that I call "3rd baby zombie-mom" and I started to blog again. I decided to check out your blog tonight and had a random little thought come to my mind that was "maybe she's having a baby!" and then I open your blog (which I haven't seen in months and what does it say? "We're having a baby". Sorry for the very long comment, but I had to share the irony between my thought and real life. So, in a way I already knew. Congratulations!!! Very exciting. Best wishes for a good pregnancy.
Congratulations!!!!!! Brian and I are so excited for you!
so excited for you!! It has been way toooooooo long since I talked to my dear Summer!! missing you!
WHAT THE.....?!!!!!
I AM NEARLY SCREAMING HERE!
Listen real close...can you hear something...yeah, that's me squealing with excitement all the way from UTAH!!!!
Another darling Powelson to join the world. Congrats me friend! Are you finding out what it is? If/when you do, let me know! Remember, I sew baby things. :)
I am so happy or you!! What a wonderful blessing.
Yea, hopefully a boy huh. Hope all goes well. We miss you guys!
YEah...hey can you make me a page like yours? I know you are not really busy so just whip me up one!! thanks a million.
Oh Summer - Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I have to say I am amazed again at all you do - you are just too talented. I love all your posts! Best of luck with your pregnancy!
Yay! Best wishes to your growing family! ;)
Congratulations Summer! Hope you are feeling okay, and getting enough rest.
So Awesome me and (Aunt Lassie) say congrats you are so amazing and have a beautiful family. Love ya
Post a Comment