Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Stuff


Sophie's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Blair is having a baby, so for a year end gift we gave her a little diaper and wipes case. Not bad for my first go at the project. The wipes case is super easy as everything is just hot glued onto the case. The diaper holder takes a little more work with the sewing machine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby wipes case is my favorite thing that I made when I had Brin. I still keep one in my purse. They are just too cute not too.

Jessica said...

Seriously these are so cute. I would love for you to show me how you did them. I will never get over how talented you are.

McCandless Co. said...

Sometimes I hate you for taking ALL the talent! These are really cute, cuter than what other people have made.....now if only I could find material that looks like that.