Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Utah Trip Spring 2009

So I know this is way late, but it is for my own benefit that I am playing catch up on some of the bigger moments in the past months. We went to Utah to play, celebrate Chester's grad, and visit with friends and family. We spent a couple of days with our dear old pharmacy friends the Nilssons. We spent time in their beautiful home in S. Weber. The boys hung out at the Air Force Museum and then later we went to the Treehouse museum, that was tons of fun for the kids there was so much to do there. Later that week I went with Amy to BYU womens conference, where we shared old times and enjoyed some great talks. Its always great getting together with old dear friends!
We spent time at Thanksgiving Point, enjoying the Tulip Festival, the petting zoo, and the emporium (I think I could have bought up that whole place!) We also took the kids to the Hogle Zoo, Temple Square, fishing, shopping, swimming, and just more playing. While there we celebrated Chloe's Birthday with the G & G Powelson, and Chester, Julie and kids, Norm and Dave. We also celebrated Chester's (Loron's brother) grad. Way to go Chester! It was a great week jam packed with fun.

0 comments: