Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back to School



I said goodbye to al of my kiddos this year!

3 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

A Post!!! Wow, you must have had 10 minutes on your hands....jokes! Can you believe that they are all in school...and now you get to start all over again! How is that little one doing anyways....can't wait to see her in a few months.

ashley said...

ha ha lins...so true though, you where probably icing a cake with the other hand, in between creating a new recipe while you made a flower in between stirs, tell us summer how do you do it...and on top of all that you manage to have some pretty cute kids

Michael Pressley said...

Summer,

How are you? Are you feeling okay? Hope good. Sure miss seeing you guys around.

It was fun to look at all your pictures. That mustache of your hubbys was horrible!!! And I don't think I ever told you how hard I laughed at your Halloween jib jab...that was great.

Know I am thinking of you and hoping you are feeling good this last little bit.