Check out my recipe blog for all of the Powelson favorite Thanksgiving recipes. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out my recipe blog for all of the Powelson favorite Thanksgiving recipes. Enjoy!
Posted by summer at 5:24 PM
4 comments:
darling pics of your kids!
And I LOVE all those recipes! I'm definitely going to be trying some of them out this year! I miss you!
Oh my goodness....I will have to try some of these recipes at my moms house! You are so talented!!:)
OK Sum, I am trying your turkey recipe....I am VERY nervous about it... I may need you to walk me through it so I don't freak out!! SO many questions, where are you when I need you, not a phone call away that is for sure. Anyways if you are around tomorrow i would really LOVE it if you would be on skype so I can call you quick. Thanks, by the way we are doing our THanksgiving tomorrow while we have some extra Americans around.
Hi Summer,
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm addressing Christmas cards tonight and don't have your address. Please leave me a comment on my blog with your address. Thanks! Tresa
Post a Comment