Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Brigham's Birthday
Brigs celebrated his 9th birthday this year ( in September...I know this post is way late) We had a great swim party and a house full of boys. I had fun making this cake and it was a huge hit with the boys! We sure love you Brigs, you are such a fun boy!
Posted by summer at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)








3 comments:
darling darling darling...I am pretty sure you are the best mom ever. I am already stressing about the cake I will have to make for Lotties 1st birthday...you are amazing summer...by the way the picture with the boys at the pool, I am pretty sure brigs has a six pack
Summer, do you know that i would pay good money for my birthday parties to look as cute as that! You really need to open up a shop, it is not fair to the world for you to keep all that creativity to yourself.
Hi Summer! I just stopped by to snoop for a second, and I am glad a did! Your kids are looking darling. I loved the hulu hoop clip and the girls cute cute picture collage.
I also like how you decorated that cake!!! Who knew fruit rollups and swedish fish could be used for such cool effects? And I loved how it was on top of the fish bowl!!! FUN! You do such a great job. Can't wait to hear how your birth goes and virtually meet the new babe. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment