Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Nevada Day Weekend
We had a busy Halloween weekend, heading over the hill to Sacramento. We toured the Jelly Belly Factory, sampling all kinds of flavors. The most daring one I could get the kids to try was Toothpaste, no vomit or skunk spray for us! We had fun riding along the river on the Skeleton Train. Then we made the trek up to beautiful Apple Hill to enjoy the scenery adn great food! Then back home just in time for trick or treating. That was a whirlwind weekend!
Posted by summer at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2.jpg)








1 comments:
Do you ever stop??? I am tired just thinking about how busy you are! But I would like to be busy and create all the cute things you do, how is it possible that I didn't get ANY of that talent!? Well I love all the pictures, your kids are as beautiful as always, I am so excited to see what little #4 will be like. Hope you are doing great, it is weird you are having a baby so soon, but for me it has gone really fast ha ha! Tlak to you soon!
Post a Comment