Have a good laugh everyone! The kids, along with friend Kalli F. wanted to show off their hoola hooping skills at the ward talent show. Performing to the Chipmunks Song, they were real show stoppers!! Chloe was perfect, Sophie was oh so cool, and well, Brigham provided the comedy!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Ward Talent Show
Posted by summer at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That was awesome!
I am totally laughing right now! That was great, Brigs sure didn't inherit the Wood shyness did he? What cute kids, Sophie looks so tall and grown up. Can't wait to see you all.
SERIOUSLY...HOW DO THEY KEEP IT ON THERE SO LONG...DON'T YOU NEED HIPS TO HOLA HOOP OR MAYBE THAT IS WHY I CAN'T. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH POWELSON KIDS PS LORON I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DANCE SO GOOD AS IN THAT ELF VIDEO
You've seen me dance??
Post a Comment